welcome;



Thursday, May 5, 2011

Breakfast and Tea





It may just have something to do with the dismal, bleak weather we've been having, or perhaps that for the past two years around this very time I've packed up and moved myself somewhere new, but lately I've been consumed by the feeling of wanderlust. My heart only remains content for a paltry amount of time, and then I'm hit with the realization that I start merely existing in a certain place instead of really living.
Next month I'll be returning to my second home to spend the year enjoying the company of great friends and family, a handful of new projects, and strict allowances! (I'm saving for a whirlwind cross-country European tour!)
Until then, I'll continue to take advantage of all the wonderful opportunities at my fingertips here in Montreal, and cherish each and every moment I have left! Where did the year go?!

No comments:

Post a Comment