welcome;



Thursday, December 4, 2014

Happy Holidays!


 It's December; a month full of Christmas music and movies, snow storms and hot chocolate. 
One year ago around this time I adopted my little fur baby, Toby, from our local SPCA. Winter can be a hard time of year for me, and I am thankful for this (not so) little one, who makes sure I never sleep alone, keeps me on my toes, and endures my relentless and somewhat uncomfortable photo shoot sessions. 
Toby has such a large personality that he is a constant source of laughter, and I can't help but want to document his daily life.





Happy Holidays! 
xo

1 comment:

  1. Freakin' adorable!

    p.s. I thought I noticed your hair looked shorter and it really does take a lot of time to get used to a shorter haircut, but it can also be the best and I think yours looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete