welcome;



Thursday, June 20, 2013

Here, There and Home.

What i have been up to this spring...


My sweet niece and her mama came to visit me and take in a show at the playhouse. She's going through a stage where getting a smiling photo out of her is painful, so I had to bribe her for this one. 



Discovering new walking paths with Sage.



Dinner dates with my beautiful friend Kate.



Said goodbye to the pup for a few days so we could take a mini-vacation.



Went to the zoo and became a crazy goat lady. How cute are those little goat bums?!


Goats cheating the system and stealing treats. 

xo

1 comment:

  1. Your dog Sage is absolutely gorgeous!
    I found you via chictopia, would you like to follow each other? :)

    http://ashliesmall.blogspot.co.uk/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete